OFF: new Fu Manchu and Lotus

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu Oct 23 15:55:57 EDT 1997

At 07:10 PM 10/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>       Did anyone pick up the new Fu Manchu album that just came out?
>       Does this one have the former-Kyuss player (bass?) on it?
>
>       Inquiring minds want to know...  :-)
>

>       Captain Cloud
>       capcloud at palmnet.net

I haven't picked it up yet - I couldn't afford it 'cos I had to go
to the dentist (...and when I can afford a new CD again I'll buy one from
Rickard in Stockholm [I have not forgotten you!]).
...but I have heard it.
It rocks!!! The best Fu Manchu I've heard (except of the Godzilla cover of
course).
They still have the Kyuss man (Brant Bjork - drummer) in the band.
BTW: I'm curious about a band called "Lotus" which I think plays in the
almost the same vein as Fu Manchu, but I can be wrong 'cos I don't know much
[i.e nothing at all :-)] about them so I'll appreciate any kind of information.

                        mvh -Daniel

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR