BOC Drummers

squinn squinn at PALMNET.NET
Fri Oct 24 20:29:01 EDT 1997

jean l delacour wrote:

> Was this Tapa show the same one listed earlier as Pompano Beach?  Or did
> they do several shows down there in FLA??
>
> Any current schedule will be helpful for my records, as no dates have been
> listed on the Miles KB On Tour Forever Page.
>
> Thanks.....Manuel
>
> Jean Delacour
> University of New Mexico
> Parish Library
> Alb, NM 87131-1496
> delacour at unm.edu

They did two shows in FL - Tampa and Pampano.  BOC substituted for Fog
Hat - Steppenwolf and REO rounded out the show.  BOC opened followed by
Step - REO closed the show.  Crowd really got into Buck's guitar solo
during Last Days.

'bout the drummers - not a musician myself - couldn't carry a tune if I
had a bucket.  My opinion is strictly speaking from a long time hard
rock music fan (BOC is of course the top of the list).  I usually find
the 'zilla drum solo a drag - until recently when Rodinelli started
filling in - seemed to me to be more inspired.

It's amazing how much opinion explaining goes on in this discussion
group...lots of sensitive readers and writers...

Shawn