tBS: Peter Bohovesky

Torgo torgo at NORWICH.NET
Sat Oct 25 08:30:16 EDT 1997

Hi kids:

It seems I have become the king of the lurkers once again. Think I'll crawl
out and sniff the cool fall air, blow the stink off my carcass for a
second, and then scurry away from the sunlight and back into hiding.........

Anyway...

Once upon a time a young lad named John Swartz said.....

>PS:  Pete Bohovesky's CD ought to be a real hoot - with tracks titled,
>"Stinkin' up yer Bathroom", "Tanked Up and Horny", and "Grandma's
>Vagina", it's pretty obvious that "Donkey Show" (also on the CD, BTW)
>was just the tip of the iceberg for this guy.

Way back 100 years ago when I was fortunate enough to catch the Surgeons at
Spirits Tavern in Auburn, I got to chat for a bit with Peter and he
mentioned this upcoming CD he had in then works. He started tossing song
titles at me and I laughed pretty hard at what I thought was a JOKE! With
song titles like "Grandma's Vagina" it was hard to take him serious!!!!

I guess the joke was on me. ;^)

Anyone know who jams with Peter on this album? Is "Donkey Show" the same
Box of Hammers version?

And to answer Theo's question about the Elmira gig; If I do anything these
days, it's usually last minute. Probably won't be there, but hey you never
know.

Anyway, the sunlight is making me squint, better crawl back under my rock.

Torgo

Torgo has left the building......
torgo at norwich.net
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
 typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of
 Shakespeare.

 Now, thanks to The Internet, we know this is not true."