tBS: Peter Bohovesky

Chris Baker Nebosuke at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 26 01:12:55 EST 1997

Torgo wrote:

> Anyone know who jams with Peter on this album? Is "Donkey Show" the same
>  Box of Hammers version?

Albert drums on seven of the tracks, including "Donkey Show", which is a
different version.  A bunch of different players on the CD, no names I
recognized (except I think his girlfriend sings on one).

This is a remarkably vile CD, and highly recommended.  Very funny, with
inventive, funky guitar workouts.  He gets serious once or twice and that
works too.  The cover alone is worth the asking price - a disturbingly
grotesque profile of Pete.  I got the CD this summer and took the cover for
some type of trick photography, until he graciously volunteered to duplicate
it in person (accomplished by wedging a guitar pick under his upper lip).  A
true renaissance man.