HW: Reading gig

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Mon Oct 27 04:00:09 EST 1997

Dear boclers,

the last time I looked on the web site it was claimed that HW would be at
Reading Alleycats on 7th November. This is not the case, as the rather
splendid Alabama 3 will be playing then. Alleycats are not having HW
because they have been messed around by them so much. I am not warning you
off going on that date, as Alabama 3 are well worth a dance to, just
warning you that if you turn up then you will not hear the sonic
shufflings of those grooved out spacedelicians Hawkwind.

Mike w