tBS: Peter Bohovesky

Mon Oct 27 09:09:01 EST 1997

>Once upon a time a young lad named John Swartz

You mean an "old fart", don't you?  ;-)

>Anyone know who jams with Peter on this album? Is "Donkey Show" the same
Box of Hammers version?

Don't know, but if not answered before I get all my CDs, you will get some
reviews posted here.

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
 typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of
 Shakespeare.

 Now, thanks to The Internet, we know this is not true."

ROTFLMAO!

By the way, there is a small section in my tBS site dedicated to Torgo -
well, sort of.  I've listed a bunch of reviews of tBS albums and gigs
on my site, and I have grouped all of those done by Torgo as a separte
section.  Keep thoughs cool reviews coming Torgo...

John