OFF: hja"lp med svensk!

Mon Oct 27 14:57:56 EST 1997

    Sorry to intrude with an off-topic issue, but it shouldn't take
long--and I know there are plenty of people who can advise me on BOC-L ;)

    I have tried to translate the English phrase "The sword of the mighty
does not sleep" (or "The sword of the mighty sleeps not") into Swedish.
Unfortunately, my limited Swedish is not good enough, I think!  The best
guess I had was: De ma"ktigas sva"rd ej sover.

    That's probably wrong, so any help from the List-svenskar would be
appreciated!  I can't quite figure out how to make it clear that the sva"rd
belongs to de ma"ktiga ....

Cheers,
Carl