BOC Drummers

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Oct 27 17:25:53 EST 1997

Merits of BOC drummers huh?

Oct 94 - Awesome show.  Extremely sharp.  Drummer kicked booty.

Oct. 95 - Good show, the band was sharp.  Whoever was behind the kit was
pretty good.

Oct 96 - Second show after a lengthy layoff.  Eric didn't sing, Danny
pouted, Alan was on the Vigil train and only Buck was sharp.  HArd to
tell if this drummer was any good.

Oct. 97 - Betrayed by EW recording sessions, no annual BOC show this
year.  No comment on drummer.

For the money they may not be great but they are all professional.

lil' ab

"What's in a name anyway?  If I were called Bob or Jack or Vinny or a
piece of fruit, would I be any less a hero?  And if Barry were called
Ruppert, Max or rainbow would he be any less a jerk?  I don't think so.
Because a name is a rose and it only smells as sweet as you are."  - The
Tick

OBCD - Saigon Kick - Water