OFF: Dilbert (was Re: tBS: Peter Bohovesky)

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Tue Oct 28 01:03:47 EST 1997

At 09:09 AM 27/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
<snip>
>"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
> typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of
> Shakespeare.
>
> Now, thanks to The Internet, we know this is not true."
>
>ROTFLMAO!
<snip>

My Dilbert calendar for last Saturday also mentioned the typing monkeys theory:

Dilbert: Well? What do you think of my new poem?
Dogbert: I once read that given infinite time, a thousand monkeys with
typewriters would eventually write the entire works of Shakespeare.
Dilbert: But what about MY poem?
Dogbert: Three monkeys, ten minutes.

Pete. (So glad I could share this with you)

ObTVMovieTrivia: How about that "poor sod" Morse's first name, eh?

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"I'm no stranger to hard work - more of a nodding acquaintance"   - D.G. Harris