Eloy: Dawn

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Tue Oct 28 06:10:34 EST 1997

On 28 Oct 97 at 2:20, Cliff and Pam Wheaton wrote:

> Hi all!
> I am desperately in need of Eloy's "Dawn" on CD. My tape copy died in
> the middle of my "evening with Eloy" :(  (I managed to listen to 10
> solid hours of Eloy tonite) . Used,in good condition is ok too!!
> Thanx in advance:)

Wot a co-incidence ... I'm sitting here (still at work) with Chronicles 1
going at about 120 dB ;^)

I saw a copy of Dawn on CD a while back in a city (Melbourne) store. I'll see
if I can pick it up for you on the weekend (that is if I can avoid the
temptation to complement my vinyl copy .....)

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique       /     \( o`-,  -----   may