HW: bargain bin CD's

Marshall Wood mwood at AGILE.COM
Tue Oct 28 08:36:48 EST 1997

BL Young wrote:
> Yikes!  Man, too bad I live in Canada!  You wouldn't be able to
> find more copies of some of these would you???

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I could...

> I'd need:
> the Griffin "Levitation" (the one with Nuclear toy)
> the Mike Moorcock/Deep Fix cd
> the Simon House cd
> the Psychedelic Warriors "White Zone" cd

> If you think this is possible, give me a price that you would
> need in order to pick these up and ship them up to Canada.

Sure, it's possible.  While I am willing to do this for you
for cash, I'd be more interested in trade material, if you've
got any.  Any bootlegs you'd be willing to tape for me?  Not
just Hawkwind.  Or just about anything else you'd be willing
to trade.  If not, that's OK, too.  I'm certain I can get the
Deep Fix/House/Psy Warriors CDs for about $12 total.  The
Levitation CD is available, but not in the 2-for-1 store, so
that'd cost me about $8.  Add tax and shipping to Canada...
I'd say $25 total for the 4 CDs.

Since I'm a little short of cash right now, here's what I
propose.  You send me the check, then I'll buy the CDs.  I
won't cash your check until after I've bought the CDs.  Then
I'll pack 'em up and within a few days you'll be rocking.

It'll be at least a week before I get back to the shop that
had the 2-for-1 deal.

MWood

NP: _Friends & Relations - The Rarities_