Crum (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue Oct 28 10:26:15 EST 1997

>And of Reptoid Vision (at Edinburgh, anyway).  Also, according to
>other people on the list, vocals over Space Is Their (Palestine).

I like the vocals over space is thier (pastline) Make it sound even more
oriental than it already sounds. Why doesn't Crum play some more? After all
whats an extra keyboard player going to do to the sound. Instead of playing he
just sits and watches (from what I've read). Far better to get him on stage.