OFF: KX

Ted Alger talger at PIPELINE.COM
Tue Oct 28 18:14:24 EST 1997

>Train', 'Looking For Love' and 'Life Going By'. The collection also
>contains three previously unreleased tracks, 'Sally', 'April Showers'
>and
>'Lover', as well as the live version of 'Over My Head'...

disappointing that 'Freedom' and 'I Change My Mind' aren't on there,
but I'm sure the other new ones will be good....from what I heard
of 'April Showers' it some nice vocals by Doug and some pretty nice
guitar licks too

>BTW Theo better get Ty's solo soon.  He's re-doing it as some record
>company is gonna put it in stores.  He plays all instruments on the
>direct sale version.  Alan Doss of Galactic Cowboys will play drums on
>the commercial version.

I'll second this!   Ty's album is definitely one of the best releases
this year.... and the re-recorded version reportedly won't contain
all the same songs....some new stuff will be on it and apparently some
of the stuff on the original version won't be there

Ted