off:krel

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Wed Oct 29 07:22:00 EST 1997

On 29 Oct 11:23, Sonique wrote:
> > Dead Earnest DERNCD 11.
>
> *New* Krel CD?? Don't suppose you have any contacts for the
> label/distributer??

The contact for the label and the band is:

Andy G,
P.O. Box 6921
Dundee
DD4 8YN
Scotland
andygee at dial.pipex.com

Which might explain the good write-up in CDS's catalogue (Andy G.
works for CDS).  It is a good album (although I've only played it
on my PC at work so far).  The vocals let it down a bit -- Martin
plays all the instruments, but he should have got someone who can
sing to do the vocals instead of relying on a vocoder.

The notes also say:

www:dialspace.dial.pipex.com/andygee

which I suspect means

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/andygee.

I got my copy from CDS (along with Simon House's Yassasim and Darxtar's Sju):

        Compact Disc Services
        40/42 Brentwood Avenue
        Dundee
        DD3 6EW
        UK

        Tel: +44 1382 776595
        Fax: +44 1382 736702

Their HW catalogue includes HW, Nik, Simon House, Krel's new CD,
Alien Planetscapes, Darxtar, Dark Sun, Amon Duul, Gong, Ozrics,
Pressurehed, Bevis Frond, and a lot more.

Dave.

--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.