OFF: Tangerine Dream and Stranglers

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Oct 29 11:55:30 EST 1997

>well worth checking out (thankfully, they are all influenced by the
>>Franke-era TD, not the post-Franke wasteland).
>>
>Christopher Franke's solo material is a lot more like what you would expect,
>and is worth checking out. Nowadays, if I see a recent TD album, I only
>bother about it if Christopher Franke's name is on it as well (although the
>soundtrack to Miracle Mile was good).

Absolutely.  I also very much like his Babylon 5 stuff, though I wish
the odd bits they use in the series (nightclub on mars, postwar party, etc.)
that he did haven't been released...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff,  |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random