off:krel

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Wed Oct 29 12:40:00 EST 1997

On 29 Oct 17:03, Henrik Hallgren wrote:
> I got my copy last Monday and I must say that this is amazing music,
> astounding sounds from the first minute to the last. There's only one
> advice I can give - BUY!!!

I listened to this again this afternoon, and I agree.  Distant Horizons
will have to really cook to beat this.

DarXtar's Sju is pretty damn fine as well.  It's not as heavy as
Daybreak, the other DarXtar that I've got.  Sju has more mellotron,
and bits of it even sound like a cross between Hawkwind and Anglagard
(a concept which my mind can barely handle ;-)).

I haven't listened to Yassasim yet...

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.