OFF: Lets help this child

Michael S. Habiby Corwyn at GLOBAL2000.NET
Thu Oct 30 01:59:33 EST 1997

Hi all

I know this is waaay off subject but I couldnt help but pass it along.

I got this on the fax at work.  Please see if you can participate and
copy and send it along to others:

______________________________

We are participating in a request that business cards be sent to seven
year old Craig Sherhold who has terminal brain cancer and has little
time to live.  Craig has turned to the "Make a Wish" foundation and has
expresseed his desire to have an entry on the "Most Cards Ever Recievved
by an Indiviual"

Please take time to send this to 20 other business/people or your
choice.  Let us all help Craig by making his wish come true

Send your business card to:

Craig Sherhold
c/o Make a Wish Foundation
3200 Perimeter Center
E. Atlanta GA  30346

Time is of the essence.  Craig is very ill

Thank you for helping in this National Project for the Childrens
Foundation

Thank you for Caring