HW: Griffin Releases in Bargain Bins!

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Oct 30 06:53:51 EST 1997

Marshall Wood writes:

> I had an exciting weekend, Hawkwind-wise.  Since no one I've met
> is really a fan of the band, please permit me to gloat here!
>
>   Mike Moorcock & The Deep Fix - New World's Fair

for $3  !!! that was an excellent purchase!

> I also saw the recently-discussed _Nuclear Waste_ CD featuring
> Sting, Nik Turner, et al.  I might go back and pick that up, too.
> It was packaged in a can, and I think it was just a CD single.

is anyone in the States willing to buy a copy of this for me if they
find it?   I don't think I've seen it over here and if it's easily
purchased then I'd really like to have it!

I can pay dollars or trade for something folk might need - whatever is
easiest!

> All on Griffin.  I have all of those except the Man CD.  Can
> anyone recommend it?  Unless someone tells me it is terrible, I
> may just buy it next time I'm in the 2-for-1 store.  Other CDs I

They were a good band once.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk