HW: web gig

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Thu Oct 30 07:46:32 EST 1997

Hi

I'd just like to say how good the gig is, that was put on the net.
(http://punkcast.com/2/)

I really enjoy it. It may have taken me all afternoon to download but the wait
was worth it. having only heard the first 45mins of the gig from another
bootleg I think areosapceage info is really good. Never heard it before. AS
for Blue skin I think they should do that xomphic or whatever it is called.
That one. Much better song. And I do't like the bit in the middle of
brainstorm. I prefer brainstorm to be a complete song. But raptiod vision is
very good as is the one just before love in space. I have hard better version
of love in space but good song any way. golden void, warriors is good yeah on
the whole a very good concert and tour. However I still prefer the business
trip tour. Not so much the official live album but tapes I'e heard from
concerts. Bit longer and just good keyboards on it.

I just hope they put more concerts on the net. Be great. I'd like to down load
a sound check. That would be nice.

All this is making me even more excited about the prosepct for hearing
hawkwind for the first time.

One thing I do miss tohuhg is the keyboard intro whhic they did at worthing.
Really good but they've droped it. Shame!

So is Crum a guest or a full time member or something else?

And also ncie to see the concert is longer than what they issue on
record/cd/video. May be hawkwind will now issue full conecrts instead of
edited ones. If they can put it on the net, why not on video?

Timmy Langner