HW:Croydon

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Thu Oct 30 18:12:23 EST 1997

Neil wrote:

>Chris W., I was looking for you man, sorry I missed you.

Sorry dude, pressure of work - I've been at a customer site all week, and
not making my escape until late (BIG technical problems) - in fact I may
even get delayed tomorrow, but since I'm planning to quit my job & go back
to freelance work anyway, if the boss gives me a hard time tomorrow I'll
probably tell him to shove his job where the sun doesn't shine...

See you tomorrow night guys'n'gals!

ChrisW

ObNoCD at All

P.S. I'm negotiating with the domestic management over Saturday at
Guildford....
Chris Warburton,
7 Godstone Road
Kenley