Nuclear Waste CD

Si sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Fri Oct 31 07:09:08 EST 1997

On 31-Oct-97, Chris Warburton wrote:
>Si wrote:

>>I picked up a copy for £1 a few month ago. It must have been released in UK,
>>Details are:
>>
>>Sting and the Radioactive    Nuclear Waste  Voiceprint VP181CD 5 tracks.

>I'm sure that Voiceprint is a British label,

Ah, No, I'm not. On checking I find the Cd was pressed in Austria but all text
is in English and I have seen the CD around a few different places (all a
while back). I should rephrase - It must have been 'available in England'.
Sorry.
I gave the ref no. in case it can still be ordered.

>not in the copy I have to hand.  I have a feeling that their mail order
>address is somewhere in NE England (Darlington? Sunderland?) - I'll keep a
>lookout.

It says:

For a list of current and future CD releases, send SAE or IRC to :

Voiceprint UK
PO Box 5
Derwentside
Co. Durham
DH9 7HR
England

Best

Si

--
"Me and GB we ain't never gonna confess...'
Glen Buxton 1947 - 1997 R.I.P.

http://village.vossnet.co.uk/s/sihalley/