OFF: I'm baaaaaack !!!

Alex S. Garcia asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX
Fri Oct 31 17:30:21 EST 1997

Hi folks !

I'm finally back. I'm not in the States, as I hoped I'd be when I'd sign
back on, but in Mexico - of all places ! *rolling my eyes* Well, anyway,
it's only temporary. And in the meantime, I'm back on the list and looking
forward to reading from all of you guys again. Missed ya'll ! ;-)

Sooooo... anything interesting happened while I was away ? And how 'bout
that new BOC album ? out yet ? (that was irony, of course ! :-o)...

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/