Doug Smith

Sonique sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed Oct 15 09:07:12 EDT 1997

On 16 Mar 98 at about 10:38, Martyn scribed:

> Paul has gone overseas with work I believe,the last thing I know was that
> Brock & Co wanted to come ,but didn't have the loot.So they would have had
> to pay for their airfares etc,but brock wanted the cash for a new lyric book
> or something like that.

That pretty much sums it up ... but things were (apparently) starting to roll
again ..... but maybe not?

I'm just too tired to care at the moment ....

S.
--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique       /     \( o`-,  -----   may