HW: LiS EP... hmmmmmmmm

Christian cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Sep 1 23:28:29 EDT 1997

from the Welcome To the Future sote..:
------
Love In Space>The new Hawkwind single entitled 'Love In Space' is due for
release on 1st September 1997. More news of this release can be found on
the Hawkwind News page(...........etc.)
Collectors should note that the first production batch of the EP contains
two errors which will be rectified in later pressings. The sleeve opening
is on the wrong side and the back cover carries two catalogue numbers.
-------

I know the LiS EP has been announced for ages, but I'm looking forward to
it...
But - is that last bit a piece of of...eh.. "advanced marketing"...? I'll
look for the "fixed version" meself...

Christian