HW: US gigs

William Stone stone1 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Tue Sep 2 10:03:31 EDT 1997

>>Hi folks
>>Is our favorite band playing in empty halls ??!?

  There were attendance problems, folks. 300 in Chcago, perhaps
slightly more in Cleveland (!), haven't heard yet about NYC.  The Fest,
at least as of mid-Saturday afternoon, was at around 300 paid.  Jim
seemed pretty bummed about the no-shows here in Cleveland... Just an
opinion here, but I wonder if he's taking a bath on this.  Damn shame
if he is.  Still a wonderful effort by all invoved. Way cool T-shirts
too!  (Tour shirt looks to have dangerously high levels of radium - the
thing glows in the dark like a supernova... :)

Wylie