HW: us gigs

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM
Tue Sep 2 14:38:42 EDT 1997

Hi Dan !!

Glad to see you got back OK.  Wasn't much to report the next day.

The cleanup was very quick and efficient, and there were a lot of really
hungover and groggy looking people !!

Well I should write up my impressions (good job by the way), but I wanted
to see if I could tempt you with anything from my list as it would
be so much easier to remember exactly what HW played if I had a tape of it.....

I'll add my list as an attachment, I have a spearate very large Bob Dylan list,
but unless you're interested I won't send it on.
I can give you recommendations/ratings very easily.....

Good to meet you, Dan Heres to Next Year !!

Cheers,
Steve Lindsey