BOC: new info -Reply

Brad M. Lauchnor blauchno at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Tue Sep 2 14:53:51 EDT 1997

>>> John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG> 09/02/97 11:03am >>>
Gleaned the following info from Jack's BOC bulletin board - check out his BOC
site at http://www.j-and-a.com/boca.html

1.  Buck answered some online fans' questions.  Biggest question probably is
regarding "Ezekiel's Wheel".  Buck reports that final mixing will take place
this fall (maybe a bit of re-recording) with an anticipated release early next
year.  Many of the fans obviously treat this news with great excitement and
believe that the album will be released as advertised.  The cynics would argue
that this is yet another delay of the album that will never come.  I'm
personally optimistic that the album will be released, and I
suspect that early next year is realistic (and better than false promises of
having the album released in a few months) - but you all can draw your own
conclusions.

I just read that this morning too John. I must say that Buck seemed positive
about it being released. I hope it will come out early next spring. Otherwise I
might have to do my Godzilla act on NY and that would be ugly(kind of like
"going postal" on a MUCH bigger scale). So, Buck, I emplore you and the rest of
3 OC to RELEASE THAT DAMNED DISK!!!!  :)

2. A recent review of a NY show was very favorable - most noteworthy is that
while Buck is still doing most of the singing, Eric's share of vocal duties is
increasing.  He is also reported to be more animated on- stage these days - a
sign that he may be enjoying himself (which, for awhile, he appeared to be a bit
restrained -- perhaps emotionally affected by his vocal troubles).

Has anyone ever heard a satisfactory answer for why this happened(Eric being
"out of it")? It seems like Eric has been out of the spotlight and lead vocals
for quite a while. (I saw them in January and he was out then and had been for
several months). It seems that it must have been something wrong with his
voice??

Brad L   blauchno at deq.state.ut.us