BOC: new info

Tue Sep 2 16:59:10 EDT 1997

>I guess nobody from the list saw their show Friday night?  If I
hadn't just seen them I would've made the trip.  Eerie in that they
were playing in the Bouchard's back yard without the killer Bs...

This is the show I saw the review for where I mentioned Eric looking better.
Added to the setlist were "ME-262" and "O.D.'d on Life Itself", which,
of course, Eric sings.

>Sometimes I wonder if EB isn't just busting our chops
with his 'new album' reports, perpetuating his running cruel joke.

I think Eric has learned his lesson on this -- he's been pretty non-
definitive over the last year or 2 in terms of talking about the release
date of BOC's next album.  Personally, I never saw it as bustin' our
chops - I just think Eric had a habit of announcing stuff that was not
yet etched in stone, and when that didn't turn out to be true, well to
use one of Eric's phrases, he stepped on his . . .

John