HW: US gigs

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Tue Sep 2 20:45:02 EDT 1997

i know the nyc gig was PACKED. the band made _quite_ a bit more than their
minimum
goal. i didnt show up for the fest till just before nik went on (happy
sigh). on sunday there had to be at least 600 there. wonder how many paid?
i seriously doubt jim took a bath,
tho' he may have lost a few dollars. he had no intention of making money
for himself anyway.
rj