HW: Slap Yerself/Need a Good Semi-Recent Tape

Jed Levin Jed_Levin at INSTINET.COM
Wed Sep 3 09:12:22 EDT 1997

Ok, I slapped myself for not staying till 12:00  at the NYC show.  However,
because of the following, I made it a light slap:

>there were at least 450 people there. i know at least 40 people got
>in free,as well. the club looked like it had a max cap at around 250-300.

I really couldn't imagine more than 300 people in there.  The place was
really tiny.  I mean, it makes Rock 'n' Roll Cafe look big.  Sort of.  And
it must have filled up fast, because when I left at 11:00, it wasn't THAT
crowded.  It was still easy to get up close.  Maybe the fact that you could
leave and still come back in kept it less crowded till HW came on.

Can anyone post an aproximate setlist?  I've no idea what they're playing
these days.

Also, if anyone has a good quality tape from any of the last few tours and
would be willing to sell me a copy for a few dollars or trade for blanks,
I'd really like to get some more recent live HW.  One from the current tour
would of course be cool, but any from the late 80s or the 90s would do.
Thanks!

Jed