BOC: Radio Free NY

Bolts of Ungodly vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Thu Sep 4 09:16:52 EDT 1997

>Heard the full commercial today and alas even when some try to do good
>they still screw the pooch.  Commercial is set to live versions of
>'Zilla and Reaper.  They throw in Dancin' in The Ruins and a small bit
>of In Thee at the end.  The problem with the commercial is the band is
>identified as Donald Roeser, Eric Bloom, Allen Lanier, John Rodgers and
>Chuck Burgi.  Man how many lineups ago was that?  Oh well at least you
>get to hear a bit of BOC over the airwaves.

Speaking of BOC on de radio, for some reason a former heavy metal station,
now an "alternative" station, [that reason might be called "good taste"]
did blocks of BOC on the weekends-and NOT the big three all the
time--including "Golden Age," Cities on Flame (the Al version), and either
"Red and the Black" or "OD'd."  More recently I caught the studio
"Subhuman" on a Rochester station, WCMF I think---so somewhere the real
heart of BOC's brand of music is being heard (and also on my college radio
show too, but that's more expected than an exception).

Blast your rafters,
Jason