OFF: Concept Album-o-rama

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Thu Sep 4 09:44:41 EDT 1997

Mr. Holmes sez...

> > > If you can think of a good concept LP by an American band from the
> > > appropriet 70s era, let me know or  let the list know for that.

When were the "Firesign Theatre" albums released?

What about Cheech & Chong's albums? I seem to remember "Sleeping
Beauty".

Mike "Everything You Know Is Wrong" Holmes

Mike, Mike, Mike! He said "concept" not "comedy". Cheech y Chong's stuff
was funny, but I don't think there was any particular theme that bound the
bits together. And kiddies, heres' an example of DRUG DAMAGE! Yes, poor
Mike here has suffered IRREPAIRABLE BRAYIN DAMMIGE from listenin' to that
DOPER HUMOUR!!! He kain't even remember "Sleeping Beauty" which was shaped
like a big red pill! Just goes ta prove that ya don't even have ta DO DRUGS
ta be DAMMIGED by 'em!!! :-)

Rev. Ol' Fart