OFF: Swedish hackers

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Thu Sep 4 13:21:06 EDT 1997

>Hey, Christian,
>Why so many top Swede golfers?  Doesn't seem like you'd have much of
>a season for it [though I guess in summer you can play til midnight].

theo, theo, theo, theo.... Daniel and I have tried our best. We have posted
geography and history lessons on BOC-L just for you, and if you don't soon
learn to separate the Norrbaggar and Svenskeradder (and the Danskejævler)
we'll have to send some scandinavian terrorists over to your neck of the
woods to clear a few things up :-)

>A Swede is the Tiger Woods of women's golf.  Karlson [know I f#*+ed
>the spelling] and others are dominating the European tour, and doing
>real well on the US tour.  But why do they screw up their hats?
>theo

I haven't played golf since me and Uncle Bob knocked a few rounds (?) back
in the days of the underground. Seriously, I have no idea about Golf.....
sorry!

>...It's Legal, but it's not 100 percent legal...
>
>--Vincent Vega

Now, you know which country *he's* referring to don't ya!! :)

Christian