Strange Daze: day 2

DAMON CAPEHART monsieur at MYMAIL.NET
Fri Sep 5 00:12:23 EDT 1997

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997 16:45:56 -0500 Doug Bates wrote:

>Great folks that I met during the show included Chris Raymond (you're
>probably on that video of Nik's "HW encore"),...

Hey, I should be on there too... I was sitting on the fire-guy's table
just to Nik's left.  I'd like a copy of this sometime...  That was truly
the best time I ever had in my life (well, almost... proposing to Kathy
was purty nice too. :-P )

>Rick and Steve, Pierre and Bruce from Texas,...

I didn't get to meet these guys!  (I don't thinK)  They were the only
other people from Texas, too, I think.  Where in Texas are they from?

 Eli Friedman and Jim Lascko
 (incredible people
>who thru this bash), Sade the Witch Doktressa, Steve Lindsey, Damon
>Capehart, Bob Lennon and Hobbit, Chris and Mary Bruce, Kevin Sommers,
>Mike Habiby, and Zendog.  And most thanks to Doug Bates, for all the
>tremendous help he gave me and a place to crash.

Damon