Motorway Pity

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Fri Sep 5 12:48:18 EDT 1997

Sadly true, but a nice effort there, Mike. If the circumstances were
different, I would find this funny. As it is, an all too-true re-write...

Craig

----------
From:   M Holmes[SMTP:fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK]
Sent:   Friday, September 05, 1997 11:38 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Off: Motorway Pity

Provided star protection, choices where to sleep
Revving up the engine, you exit to the street
Paparazzi on the pavement, bikes straddling the road
Extreme motion through the city, the driver had a load

It's a motorway pity, it's a crying shame
Flashes light the night sky, passing off the blame
It's a motorway pity, hit the pillar on the right
Spread across the highway, it's not a pretty sight
It's a motorway pity, and we've lost the dame
Everbody asks why, life will never be the same