HW: Aussie Rarities!!!

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Sun Sep 7 18:56:01 EDT 1997

G'day monsieur Sonique

Sonic Bilby writes:

> An Aussie Auction firm (Plastic Passion) sent me a snail catalogue today for
> Auction #32, which closes on October 6th. Bids can be sent by email to
> ppmail at iinet.net.au ... tell them I sent you!
>
> (Only winning bids get notified)

Thanks for posting the list!

Sadly I (and several others I know about) got very badly Stung on the
last auction list that came through this board and I'm now inclined
to regard such lists with a considerable amount of suspicion and/or
distrust.     However I do trust *you* and if you are inclined to
trust these guys then I'll happily accept that as a recommendation
and make another attempt  8-)

cheers

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk