HW: Aussie Rarities!!!

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Sun Sep 7 23:20:42 EDT 1997

J Strobridge wrote:

> G'day monsieur Sonique
>
> Sonic Bilby writes:
>
> > An Aussie Auction firm (Plastic Passion) sent me a snail catalogue today for
> > Auction #32, which closes on October 6th. Bids can be sent by email to
> > ppmail at iinet.net.au ... tell them I sent you!
> >
> > (Only winning bids get notified)
>
> Thanks for posting the list!
>
> Sadly I (and several others I know about) got very badly Stung on the
> last auction list that came through this board and I'm now inclined
> to regard such lists with a considerable amount of suspicion and/or
> distrust.     However I do trust *you* and if you are inclined to
> trust these guys then I'll happily accept that as a recommendation
> and make another attempt  8-)

This lot is reliable. I know the shop, and the person that runs it
fairly well, and can tell you that anyone will be safe with this one.

Incidentally, some of these items were probably mine originally. If the
Psychedelic Warriors one was mine, it has Dave Brock's autograph on it
as well!

William

William