HW: Huw Lloyd-Langton

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Mon Sep 8 08:50:43 EDT 1997

At 01:37 PM 8/09/97 +0000, Christian Mumford wrote:
>I have the impression his solo stuff is a little dodgy... I'll be happy to
>be proven wrong however. How are his albums Elegy (92) and River Run (94)?
>Also curios about the two Widowmaker albums (*not* the Dee Snyder band :-)
>
>Christian

  AT last, a subject I can come out of lurk mode for.

 IMHO, I assess the following HLL albums as follows:

  1)  Time, Space and the LLG- Crap.  Very little direction.  One good song.

  2)  Like an arrow..through the heart-  Very cool.  Good playing and catchy
tunes.

  3)  Elegy-  Bloody good.  MY fave.  The best way to follow up LaATTH.

   4) River run-  fine.  (with special thanks to the illustrious Jill).   A
little more mellow, with an emphasis on song-writing.

  A yibbity-yibitta..that's all folks!

   Troy

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au