HW: Huw Lloyd-Langton

Olivier Boigey Olivier_Boigey at TECHNOLINK.ORG
Mon Sep 8 11:22:34 EDT 1997

In message ID <3.0.2.32.19970908133744.006f4b58 at online.no> on 8/09/97,
BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List wrote:

''''''I have the impression his solo stuff is a little dodgy... I'll
''''''be happy to be proven wrong however. How are his albums Elegy
''''''(92) and River Run (94)? Also curios about the two Widowmaker
''''''albums (*not* the Dee Snyder band :-)
''''''
''''''Christian

'River Run' is good if you like Huw's Hillagish guitar style ...
2 instrumentals on this album; and many compositions by Marian LLod-Langton.
Nothing exceptional in the end.
Don't know the others.

Olivier

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).