HW, BRAIN: Needle Gun

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Sep 8 23:01:30 EDT 1997

At 20:35 08.09.97 -0400, you wrote:
>One of Rudy Rudich's final mortal acts (he's still in the mix from the
>ether) was to send me a tape of a Hawkwind song that we just HAD to play.
>Yesterday, we recorded 'Needle Gun' for this year's Christmas recording.
>What Hawkwind albums is this song on and who are the writers?
>Al

Well that's interesting! How does someone from the "Hawkwind camp" get
their mitts on this one :-) (i.e. I have yet to hear any Brain Surgeons...)

Ron answered your question of credits, but how did you figure out the
lyrics? I
think they are a little hard to pick up on (particularly "tattoo your spine"
and a few other things), but it could be just me...

You'd do yourself a favor picking up Hawkwind's "Live Chronicles" BTW!
(support your local heads)

Christian