OFF: early UFO: groovy groovy spacerock!

Kenneth Abrahamsson abrahamsson at USA.NET
Tue Sep 9 07:00:56 EDT 1997

All three albums are available on CD:
UFO - 1 Green Tree Records GTR 015
UFO - Flying, one hour space rock       Green Tree Records GTR 016
The third live album is available as bonus tracks on the above CD:S.

Bye,
Kenneth