HW, BRAIN: Needle Gun

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Sep 9 10:48:24 EDT 1997

>On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Albert T Bouchard wrote:
>
>One of Rudy Rudich's final mortal acts (he's still in the mix from the
>ether) was to send me a tape of a Hawkwind song that we just HAD to play.
>Yesterday, we recorded 'Needle Gun' for this year's Christmas recording.

wondering... was it straight up or altered for christmas like 'cities' was...
I mean, I can just imagine a song called "needle pine" or "needle tree"....

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random