OFF: Age and taste

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Sep 9 18:02:44 EDT 1997

This came to my mind when I read the "guitar-hero" mails.

I once read an article that quoted a scientific report that said
that "the music you listen to when you're 24 is the same [kind of] music that
you'll be listening to in the rest of your life".
I don't want to have an age-thread again but it would be very interesting if
some of you that are older than 35 could tell us about your own experience
and opinions on this.

I believe this is true.

                -Daniel

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN