OFF: Tall people (Needle Moose)

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Sep 9 22:40:10 EDT 1997

>theo says:
>
>>Well, i'm up for another geography lesson...First off, i know that
>>Daniel, Christian and Jon AREN'T Dutch.

Daniel is from Togo, Jon is from Bhutan and I am from Sweden.

> And I can't speak for
>>Scandinavia, but the tallest people I ever saw were in Holland.  I
>>don't think there's a person in the whole country--man or
>>woman--under six feet tall.

Theo,
just try more dutch herb and you will see why... getting used to the
different perspective on all things below can be strange at first. Why do
you think Holland is so flat? Makes those silly maps look all the same anyway,
and it's perfect for golfing :)

Christian (moosely adjusted)