OFF: 4th world --

dave cohen lapis at POBOX.UPENN.EDU
Tue Sep 9 23:12:30 EDT 1997

        bob (and anyone else who has ordered form 4th world)--

        last known email is

        mfr at dial.pipex.com

        i have not received what i ordered yet, tho they received
        (and deposited!) payment in early august (!). i have not heard
        from Stuart (the fellow who answered my email query) since 8/15

        i am getting quite fed up with em really. i had given them
        some benefit of the doubt because folks had received stuff,
        but thy haven't even had the courtesy to let me know what is going
        on. i have actually given them until this friday until i start
        to take further steps (post to newsgroups, contact Pipex.com etc)

        has anyone heard from em more recently, recieved what they
        ordered in the last couple weeks?

        aggrieved,

        --dave
        Obcd--Phil Ochs: Farewells and Fantasies

        ps to bob: i've copied the vid and will give you a ring
        in the next day or two