OFF: Meeses and Hawkwind !

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Sep 10 11:08:53 EDT 1997

>Strange, according to my dictionary (Modern Engelsk Svensk Ordbok - Prisma)
>"moose" is american english, so it should be Black Moose Speaks, shouldn't
>it ?

No.  What we would call elk is similar to what you would call moose, but
still his name was Black Elk, since he was referring to stuff around here..

>And, yes, I found the song on Space Bandits (with the ugliest Hawkwind
>cover ever!!), a nice record, a bit short, though.

Oh?   I kinda liked it...

I think there are far worse Hawkwind Covers.

"Gimme Shelter" for starters.

(if I had to vote, tho... Church)

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random