Bad Channels

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Sep 10 11:33:06 EDT 1997

Forgot this tidbit.  BC was advertised to be broadcast on the SCI-FI
channel this week as part of their "Death By Television" special.  My
local programming guide does not list it.  I know it did not come on
Monday and yesterday they televised a hevily edited version of
Videodrome.  Guess you have to tune in each night at 9:00 pm (Eastern)
to see what they are going to show.

As for Videodrome, I love this schlock but man they butchered it almost
as much as the over the air showing of Brazil.

gone
lil' ab

"No brains today, were only serving humble pie whatch-a-ma-zog." The
Tick
Can you name the episode?