OFF: Age and Taste

Mark Bain mark.bain at VF.VODAFONE.CO.UK
Wed Sep 10 09:38:10 EDT 1997

Daniel Wikdahl writes:

> This came to my mind when I read the "guitar-hero" mails.

> I once read an article that quoted a scientific report that said that
> "the music you listen to when you're 24 is the same [kind of] music
> that you'll be listening to in the rest of your life".

At 37 I am :-

still enthralled by Hawkwind, as I have been since I was 17;
still married to and loving a woman I met when I was 21;
still riding a m/cycle made when I was 26;

Maybe this helps to prove your theory, or maybe it just helps prove that
I'm a boring old b*st*rd.

Mark Bain
Working in Newbury,Heart in the Lake District
UK