OFF: Meeses and Hawkwind !

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Sep 10 05:29:06 EDT 1997

In article <v01510100630b7dc0df37@[194.236.213.116]>, Kenneth Magnusson
<bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM> writes
>Hi,
>
>I'm Kenneth and new to the mailing list and maybe, just maybe, I should
>write something more intelligent as my first entry, but I couldn't resist
>the moose thread:
>
>Didn't Hawkwind do a song called Black Elk Speaks a decade (or something) back ?

Bravo, Ken, inspired debut post! Well done.

Welcome aboard.

One quibble, your post wasn't OFF, it was thouroughly on-topic and
furthermore redeemed the entire thread, for which I thank you.
--
Jon Browne
ObCd - Cornershop "When I Was Born For The Seventh Time"