Ugly covers!

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Wed Sep 10 14:35:30 EDT 1997

Triple A sez....

>Agreed! Like "Bring Me The Head Of Yuri Gargarin"; ugly gray and red cover
(look at it

The cover was the only thing I liked on my Yuri Gargarin cd.  Did they
change covers?
Mine has two figures on horseback in an open field with some (birch?)
trees.
A rather
nice wilderness/frontier setting.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

I should have been more specific. The cover to which I referred to was the
LP cover; the Charley (?) CD has the aforementioned two riders. (Am I
imagining it, or was there a CD reissue of BMtHoYG that had the gray cover?
Scary though, a re-issue of _that_ CD!)

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com